Back to Results
Inside Sales Engineer
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for an Inside Sales Engineer to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Inside Sales Engineer
- Work with the team to engage with sales prospects, understand and assess customer requirements, prepare and present demonstrations of products, and address technical questions that arise throughout the sales process.
- The Inside Sales Engineer (ISE) should be a confident written and verbal communicator as it relates to the product offering and associated technical matters.
- In addition, the ISE should feel comfortable working closely with our product, support, engineering, and sales teams.
- Assist in the selection of the appropriate technical solution for a given application.
- Manage inquiries from representatives/distributors and customers and generate quotations from a price list within customer specified time frame and obtain discount authorizations for all inquiries including re-orders before quoting.
- A bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology, Business, and/or the Sciences discipline.
- Two (2) plus years’ experience in the sales support or a similar combination of education and experience.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Experience in the administration of sales support programs. Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Must include MS Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping. Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong ownership of responsibility and desire to provide superior customer service.
Why choose Addison Engineering?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation