Back to Results
Properrty Manager-TSA Building
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We’re looking for an experienced Property Manager to a high profile corporate property in the Northern Virginia market.
- Proactively respond to tenant needs as well as ensuring that administrative and building technical staff/vendors resolve problems promptly.
- Ensure that “Best-of-Class” services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Ensure active property inspection. Proactively recommend and/or approve alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Actively manage contracts for onsite vendor services, as required.
- As part of team, support marketing and leasing efforts of the property, qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants as needed. Coordinate tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through" spaces with tenants and related contractors.
- Act as primary contact with asset manager and property owner and to ensure that objectives are being met, prepare and deliver timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develop and control annual budgets for operating and capital expenses for portfolio of assets. Forecast management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Collect and process rent and pay expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepare all required legal notices. Recommend and coordinate legal action as necessary.
- Review and reconcile tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
- Provide lease analysis for asset manager’s review and approval. Document settlement of and notify affected parties.
- Develop business relationships locally through memberships and participation in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year College or university preferred with a minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers as well as, to effectively respond to sensitive issues and present information clearly.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions and conduct advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to proactively solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Property Management: 5 years