Back to Results
Location: Austin Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Senior Accountant – College Station, TX – Up to $90,000
Addison Group is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant located in College Station. The Senior Accountant will help manage various staff accounting personnel and help oversee corporate accounting and financial reporting activities in a variety of departments, operating units and countries. The Senior Staff Accountant will be an individual contributor on a day-to-day basis with various accounting responsibilities, which may include:
Responsibilities and Duties of Senior Accountant:
- Compiling data and analyzing information for use in the preparation of the Company’s external financial statements.
- Assisting and/or coordinating data gathering and account analysis with external auditors.
- Assimilating data from multiple internal operational systems utilizing various technology platforms to analyze trends and provide decision support.
- Researching GAAP treatment of various accounting issues.
- Preparing account analysis and reconciliations of accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly, internal, multilevel and international consolidated financial statements.
- Preparing and/or reviewing sales commissions and royalty calculations and reports.
- Preparing elimination and consolidation journal entries.
- Assisting with the recording, maintenance and accounting of the company’s fixed assets.
- Helping develop and maintain efficient and effective procedures and systems of internal controls over the accounting and financial reporting processes.
- Performing other accounting and financial related analysis, tasks and projects as directed by management.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in accounting from accredited university.
- CPA preferred.
- Proficient software skills in ERP systems and industry accepted financial reporting packages.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation