Back to Results
A/P Specialist - Temporary
Location: Austin Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a great opportunity for a Downtown Austin company with a positive work environment? Our property management client is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team on a 6-8 week temporary engagement. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Accounts Payable Specialist (Temporary, 6-8 Week Engagement)
Downtown Austin, TX
- Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for scanning and routing all backup invoices into Yardi Accounting System
- Accounts Payable Specialist must evaluate and reconcile any necessary vendor statements and manage any inquiries
- Accounts Payable Specialist must assist with AP reporting and analysis
- Administer and distribute various vouchers and gather approvals from managers
- Maintain and update account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
- Minimum of 2-4 years’ experience with Accounts Payable
- Experience in Yardi Accounting System MANDATORY
- Strong attention-to-detail
- Positive, upbeat attitude seeking positive, upbeat environment!
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation