Back to Results
Cash Management Coordinator
Location: Austin Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Cash Applications Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Cash Applications Specialist
- Cash Applications Specialist is responsible for maintaining cash reconciliation's consistently and efficiently.
- Cash Applications Specialist must maintain an accurate daily log of all deposits.
- Handle all deposits going to billing locations and forward in a timely manner.
- Prioritize accordingly and notify supervisor/station/sales when appropriate.
- Monitor aging on assigned accounts
- Cash Applications Specialist must allocate funds to appropriate accounts.
- Cash Applications Specialist must research and resolve payment discrepancies
- Assist with audit as assigned
- Cash Applications Specialist must possess an Associate’s Degree in accounting or at least 1-2 years of relevant work experience
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: Cash Applications, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Accounts Payable, Accounting, Reconciliations, A/P, A/R, Cash-Flow Management, Spreadsheets