Back to Results
Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Austin Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Senior Internal Auditor – Southwest Austin – Up to $80k
- Partner with business and functional leaders to advise on risk identification, evaluation and management while fostering awareness of risks and controls.
- Execute SOX compliance testing activities and conduct assurance and advisory projects, including project planning, testing, reporting, and remediation follow-up. Perform projects within time and cost budgets.
- Identify opportunities to make processes faster, more cost-effective and sustainable resulting in improved business performance.
- Fosters awareness of risks and controls through effective business partnering.
- Provides information to external auditors as requested.
- Examine, analyze and interpret accounting records to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with GAAP, laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Senior Internal Auditor must possess 3+ years of progressive public accounting/audit experience· CPA and/or CIA
- Working knowledge of current US GAAP and GAAS
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation