Back to Results
Executive Assistant to the President
Location: Reston Region
Employment Type: Contract
HireStrategy is looking for a C-Suite Executive Assistant in Tysons, VA!
- Executive Assistant is responsible for complex and detailed calendar management
- Executive Assistant is responsible for management of emails including responding to emails on behalf of the senior executive
- Executive Assistant must arrange all travel including flights, hotel, and ground transportation
- Executive Assistant is responsible for preparation of monthly expense reports
- Executive Assistant must assist other administrative support staff as needed
- Executive Assistant must prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Executive Assistant must prepare reports for weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings
- Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the President & COO, including preparing expense reports, drafting documents, creating presentations, and completing other special projects as assigned.
- Executive Assistant must have superior organizational skills
- Minimum 5 years of administrative experience, preferably supporting executives at the C-level.
- Executive Assistant must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Executive Assistant must have excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Executive Assistant must possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Executive Assistant must have a proven track record coordinating travel
- Executive Assistant must have a strong work ethic and the ability to work well within a team environment