Back to Results
Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HireStrategy is looking for a senior financial analyst for their client in Northern Virginia!
- Plan, track, analyze and report on multiple projects of varying size and complexity
- Track the budget, forecasting financial needs, monitoring and reporting outcome data, tracking compliance to corporate and legal regulations, and doing ad hoc data analysis for projects
- Interface collaboratively with project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement and subcontracts
- Track task order funding for various task orders and subtask orders
- Provide quality management to assist with invoicing in a timely manner
- Reporting and analyzing financial and schedule data in support of project cost/schedule status.
- Establishing Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs), Basis of Estimates (BOEs), detailed Budgets, and Earned Value methodologies.
- Developing and maintaining estimates at completion (EACs)
- Funding subcontracts and reconciling subcontractor invoices, travel and ODC expenditures, cash flow, profitability, unbillables, and preparing commitment/accruals to validate current project status.
- Demonstrated success providing project controls support to multiple Lines of Accounting (LOAs) and projects of varying budgets driven by incremental funds.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or applicable field plus 5 years’ experience working in a similar role or an MBA and 3 years’ experience.