Back to Results
Bookkeeper/Office Manager- NJ
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
A NJ client is looking to add a Bookkeeper/Office Manager to their growing team to handle all general business/office functions, accounting, bookkeeping and day to day office activities. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Handle full cycle accounts receivable and payable
- Prepare and process a high volume of invoices through company designed general ledger system
- Reconcile bank statement and review payroll records
- Prepare ledger entries on a daily basis and post financial data in the company system
- Monitor daily cash flow, account reconciliations, assist with financial reports
- Prepare and distribute periodical statements
- Handle petty cash and expense reports
- Prepare sales and use tax fillings
- Assist with special financial projects
- Accounting degree preferred (Bachelor's degree).
- Experience in the medical field is a plus.
- Excellent PC skills with spreadsheet and word processing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- General accounting experience of at least 5 years.