Back to Results
Location: Boston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
- Collect various accounting data to prepare and analyze financial income and other accounting statements and reports.
- Maintain general accounting systems for use by management in controlling expenditures and insuring compliance with tax laws.
- Perform monthly account analysis.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Process payroll and general ledger correction forms.
- Perform other related duties, as required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or related field. In some instances, experience may be substituted for academic training
- One to two years’ experience in accounting or related field.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and accounting packages in general
- Organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a professional and confidential capacity