Back to Results
Location: Dallas Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
CORPORATE HEALTHCARE RECRUITER
Position: Corporate Healthcare Recruiter
Location: Plano, TX
Main role is to source and identify top talent, fill job openings (clinical and non-clinical), full-cycle recruiting, and perform general HR duties, emphasis on on-boarding and leading orientations. This position will be 80% Recruiting and 20% HR
- Recruit top talent including sourcing, interviewing and reference checking.
- Determine and implement recruiting best practices.
- Partner with managers to determine requirements for the position and qualities of an ideal candidate for clinical and non-clinical positions.
- Post positions that will attract top talent/create advertising.
- Ensure that personnel requisitions are completed in a timely manner.
- Work with managers to create job descriptions and post job descriptions.
- Conduct reference checks.
- Conduct phone interviews and face to face interviews.
- Schedule interviews for internal and external applicants.
- Build pipeline for qualified candidates
- Partner with management to determine appropriate compensation packages.
- Draft offer letters.
- Manage the requisition log and applicant/interview/hire reports.
- Update hiring managers and HR departments on status of all jobs, interviews and offers
- Negotiate temporary services terms.
- Manage employee on-boarding for all employees, staff level to executive
- Partner with IT to ensure all passwords, login, computer and desk set up is ready on first day
- Lead monthly orientations for new employees
- Ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of Recruiting and HR experience
- Recruiting experience in both clinical and non-clinical positions within healthcare industry
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Knowledge of on-boarding and orientation
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Knowledge of ATS and HRIS systems
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Available to start immediately