Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a reputable manufacturing company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Purchasing Clerk to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Verifies nomenclature and specifications of purchase requests.
- Searches inventory records or warehouse to determine if material on hand is sufficient quantity.
- Consults catalogs and interviews suppliers to obtain prices and specifications.
- Types or writes invitation of bid forms and mails forms to supplier firms or for public posting.
- Writes or types purchase order and sends copy to supplier and department originating request.
- Compiles records or items purchased or transferred between departments, prices, deliveries, and inventories.
- Computes total cost of items purchased.
- Confers with suppliers concerning late deliveries.
- Compares prices, specifications, and delivery dates and awards contract to bidders or places orders with suppliers or mail order firms.
- Verifies bills from suppliers with bids and purchase orders and approves bills for payment.
- Classifies priority regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Intermediate in Excel
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation