Back to Results
Location: Dallas Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for the opportunity to shine within a positive work environment in North Dallas? Our dynamic client is looking for a Tax Accountant to join their team immediately on a temporary to permanent basis. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Identify and analyze temporary and permanent tax differences for review by senior peers
- Prepare and process federal and state corporate, LLC and partnership returns
- Prepare quarterly taxable income forecasts
- Reconcile general ledger income tax accounts
- Respond to inquiries from tax authorities as needed
- Assist with state income tax audits
- Assist with training and onboarding of new team members
- Review, as needed, tax returns and supporting calculations
- BBA in Accounting is required.
- CPA is preferred but not required.
- 4-6 years of experience preparing federal & state corporate, partnership and LLC tax returns.
- International tax experience is preferred but not required
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation