Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a stable position in a professional environment? Our client is looking for an experienced programmer! Please read below for more information.
Knowledge, skill and ability to:
- Support and enhance business critical custom-developed and vendor-provided applications and associated interfaces.
- Effectively engage with business partners to gather, evaluate and document specific and thorough functional requirements, translate functional requirements into an efficient technical design, and develop efficient, well-performing code according to technical design.
- Effectively plan and manage medium to large-sized IT projects.
- Plan and manage work on a daily basis, meet defined project goals, and complete assignments by scheduled dates, complying with documented change management procedures.
Technical Skills Required:
- Software development experience
- .NET development experience
- ASP.NET MVC and/or Web API experience
Technical Skills Considered a Plus:
- Database and/or SQL experience
- JAVA development experience
- Project management experience
- Shell scripting
*Bachelor’s degree in MIS, CIS or related field.