Back to Results
Location: Denver Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a career opportunity with a global company in an energetic work environment? Our client in the Construction industry is looking for an Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and working closely with various departments to ensure that revenues and receivables are reconciled accurately
- Accountant must review and process Expense reports and receipts submitted by cardholders on monthly basis
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements, budget performance, and interim grant financial reporting
- Strong Microsoft Office suite experience
- Accountant must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- Must have 2+ years’ accounting experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred
- It is preferred that the Accountant have experience working in the Construction industry
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation