Back to Results
Location: Denver Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking to accelerate your career with a reputable company in a dynamic work environment? Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for managing and preparing all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals
- Accounts Payable Specialist must evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries
- Accounts Payable Specialist must assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies
- Administer and distribute various vouchers and gather approvals from managers
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
- Accounts Payable Specialist ensures vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues
- Evaluate all accounts payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
- Perform audit on various expense reports for suppliers
- Accounts Payable Specialist coordinates with various departments and to ensure packing slip, invoice and purchase order are received (3 way match)
- Assist various departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with Accounts Payable
- Experience processing 500+ invoices per week.
- It is preferred that the Accounts Payable Specialist have experience working within the manufacturing or professional services industries
- Intermediate Excel
- An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation