- Professional demeanor / appearance
- Strong customer service focus / interpersonal skills
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Dependable and reliable
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task within set deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products (Excel/Word)
- Answer phones, faxes and client emails for firm.
- Point person to meet with clients upon their arrival at office.
- Assist with bookkeeping and payroll services for our clients.
- Assist with client billings and employee time review.
- Manage office including scheduling, record-keeping and filing, ordering supplies, mailings, etc.
- Provide additional administrative support for professional staff.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation