Back to Results
Director of Client Services
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a Director of Client Services in the Northern Virginia area.
- Represent company's equity and fixed income services to a wide range of investors articulating the firm’s competitive strengths to current and prospective clients, their consultants, administrators, and other professional advisors.
- Proactively identify new sources of capital and needs for institutional investment management services. Identify and cultivate long term relationships with institutions, plan sponsors and consultants.
- Leverage established relationships to effectively communicate company service capabilities.
- Maintain solutions-based discussions with existing and prospective investors, serving as a valued advisor in communicating company's investment management services with regard to solving specific asset class and broader asset allocation objectives.
- Work closely with all members of the extended team to support client retention and new business efforts.
- Prepare investment proposals, RFPs, RFIs, and marketing material for existing and prospective clients. Identify appropriate RFP and RFI opportunities for the company.
- Maintain and update investment material for external and internal databases and websites.
- Execute specific client management responsibilities including proxy voting process, preparation of surveys, account reporting, fact sheet preparation, distribution lists and commentary distribution.
- 3+ years of investment management industry experience preferably with 3 years business development or related experience.
- Ability to work independently to execute a plan, establish and build relationships among a broad investor base.
- Strong investment knowledge, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to set and achieve goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Series 65 license within 90 days of employment.
- CFA or CFA track desirable.