Our client is seeking an entry level Junior Financial Analyst in the DC/Metro area.
- The Junior Analyst prepares financial and business related analysis and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments.
- The Junior Analyst prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets and analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- The Junior Analyst assists with special financial and business related studies and cooperates with other departments in preparing analyses.
- The Junior Analyst performs other duties as required.
- 1-5 years of experience with analysis
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Must have extremely strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- BA or BS degree in a Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting, or related field required.