Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
· Payroll Specialist is responsible for the timely and accurate day-to-day processing
· Process payroll for hourly & salaried employees
· Payroll Specialist must verify all payroll entries including deductions, earnings and changes, review and reconcile payroll data and resolving any discrepancies as necessary
· Assist with payroll wage garnishments
· Organize and verify any additional data for final payroll runs prior to processing of W-2s, and process W-2 corrections as appropriate
· Work with line mangers regarding inquiries, issues and procedures affecting payroll and HR
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
Keywords: CFO, Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Auditor, Tax Professional, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Collateral Management, Commercial Credit & Lending, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Government Clearance, International And Domestic Trade Support, Investment Analyst, Performance Analyst , Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Analyst , Registered Representative , Research Analyst , Retail Banking, Securities Lending, Treasury
Other: Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Portfolio Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Director Of Investor Relations, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, SAP, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Operating And Working Capital, Budget Management, Mergers And Acquisitions, Cash-Flow Management, Business Valuations, Data Warehouse Reporting, Audits And Compliance, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheets.