Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HireStrategy is looking for a Financial Analyst for their client in Northern VA!
- The Financial Analyst plays a key role in all financial reporting, modeling, planning, and analysis activities.
- The analyst will support the FP&A team in collecting, validating, analyzing and maintaining quality data and help communicate financial and operational insights to support Management.
- The day-to-day responsibilities can range from exploring our data tools and correcting them for inconsistencies to juggling financial reporting and analysis or providing modeling support.
- The successful candidate should be flexible and willing to adapt and shift priorities with a positive attitude.
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field highly preferred.
- 2-5 years’ experience with progressive responsibility in financial and analytical roles.
- Operational knowledge to complement analytical skills.
- Able to forecast and assess risk.