Back to Results
Payroll Tax Administrator
Location: Minneapolis Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Payroll Tax Consultant
Addison Group has a client located just west of just west of downtown Minneapolis and is actively looking for an experienced Payroll Tax Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals having 3-6 years working as a Payroll Tax Consultant or Payroll Tax Specialist. The ideal candidates will have experience processing multi-state tax, tax updates and applying appropriate company codes on a bi-weekly basis. This is a contract position that will pay $30-$43/hour depending on experience.
- Verification and applying tax updates/changes for payroll before processing.
- Acting as the liaison between Payroll, Finance, and HRIS Analysts to validate tax information.
- Work closely with third party vendors to ensure payroll taxes are filed correctly and in a timely manner.
- In charge of weekly wage and tax audits prior to filing of quarterly tax returns.
- Partner with various departments to ensure that all payroll wage and tax information is provided for all corporate tax filings.
- Process all weekly payroll tax payment to third-party provider and verify tax filings.
- Create ad hoc reports as requested for various projects as needed.
- In charge of all payroll processes and procedures with the ability to give guidance to enhance and/or increase productivity of the payroll team.
- Leading and processing the annual W-2 audit and validation process
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-6 years of payroll tax or payroll tax analyst experience
- 3-6 years working with multiple payroll systems
- CPP certification is a plus
- Exercises a high level of professionalism and a positive demeanor
- Thrive in a casual team environment
- Proficient in multiple payroll systems including ADP, Ultimate and Kronos is a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!