Back to Results
Location: Minneapolis Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Our client located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area has an immediate opening for a Sr. Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with Senior Accountant experience within the Manufacturing industry and looking to grow into a manager in a short amount of time with an outstanding organization. This Sr. Accountant role has an annual salary from $75-85k annually and is a temporary to permanent position.
- Manage all complex reconciliations, heavy month end close activities and analysis
- Review and post to general ledger, process all AR, AP, and journal entries
- Create efficiencies and continuous improvement within the accounting department by reviewing current processes and procedures ensuring that they adhere to GAAP standards.
- Lead and process fixed assets, sales tax, property tax filing, including compliance documentation
- Assist with audit preparation and variance analysis, preparation of financial statements and monthly reporting
- Advanced Excel skills to create and edit spreadsheets for ad-hoc reporting
- Train staff on GAAP, process improvements, resolving any accounting issues and develop staff on a consistent basis.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel, V-Lookups, Pivot Tables
- Fixed Asset & Cost Accounting experience a plus
- JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle or Lawson
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Sr. Accountant
- Strong Technical Knowledge of GAAP
- Strong progressive accounting experience
Contractor Benefits available for Purchase:
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!