Back to Results
Commercial Collections Specialist
Location: Nashville Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Commercial Collections Specialist needed to start immediately for our client to assist them with their high profile accounts!
Commercial Collectors will manage a high-profile, national accounts for a multi-million dollar portfolio.
Only candidates with strong commercial collections experience and Excel proficiency are eligible for this position.
Responsibilities for the Commercial Collector include:
- Perform daily collection calls to business customers in order to facilitate timely payment of outstanding invoices
- Review over payments and short payments and resolve in a timely manner by issuing and process refunds and credit memos
- Resolve client discrepancies and short pays
- Collections Specialist must prepare write-offs according to company policy
- The Commercial Collections Specialist will assist in the monthly close activities including reconciliations, year-end audit procedures
- Create invoices and enter up to date payment information
Requirements for the Commercial Collector:
- Collectors must have at least 2+ years’ of business-to-business collections experience
- Candidates MUST have Commercial Collections experience – NOT Medical Collections
- 2+ year General Accounting experience
- Experience in collecting on commercial delinquent client accounts
- Experience utilizing Oracle or SAP is a plus but not required
- Intermediate Excel is required
Contractor Benefits Available for Purchase:
- Long Term Disability
Why choose Addison Group Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation