Back to Results
Location: Austin Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Senior Accountant - $75k+ - South Austin!
- Process month-end; assist with year-end close functions
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per program and department
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- SEC filing
- Ad hoc projects
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft or other ERP system
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Staff Accountant must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- 5+ years’ accounting experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- International accounting a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Public accounting experience
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, CPA, CFA, MBA, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Assistant Controller, Fixed Asset Accounting, GAAP, Financial Projections, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Spreadsheets