Back to Results
Accounts Payable Specialist-NJ
Location: NY / JC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our NJ client is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Manage and prepare all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals.
- Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries.
- Assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies.
- Administer and distribute various vouchers and gather approvals from managers.
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers.
- Manage and ensure vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues.
- Evaluate all accounts payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
- Perform audit on various expense reports for suppliers.
- Coordinate with various departments and to ensure packing slip, invoice and purchase order are received (3 way match).
- Assist various departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts.
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience with Accounts Payable
- Experience working within the manufacturing or professional services industries
- Intermediate Excel
- Strong preference for experience using SAP, Oracle, Blackbaud, Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains
Contractor Benefits available for Purchase:
- Long Term Disability