Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an up and coming company? Do you have 3+ years of strong AP experience including coding and reviewing? If you answered yes, apply now!!
Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist handles multiple duties within the Accounts Payable Department, as well as for any special projects assigned by supervisors; processes all invoices received within 3 working days of receipt of invoice, verifies invoices to corresponding receiving and purchase order documents, and verifies taxes and freight charges within predetermined guidelines; handles vendor credits and vendor statements; performs daily batching; records and conducts data entry of invoices; and prepares monthly the of accrual journal entries.
- Processes all invoices received.
- Verifies invoice quantity and amount.
- Analyzes vendor statements.
- Inputs invoice information.
- Prepares monthly accruals.
- Processes all vendor credits.
- Participates in special projects.
- Assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years AP coding experience
- Strong understanding of Accounts Payable processing.
- Oil and gas experience highly preferred.
- Knowledge of various office data processing programs including Microsoft Excel and Word or equivalent.
- Self-directed and able to work with little supervision.
- Good judgment in handling difficult situations.
- Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Stress management skills.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation