A great OKC company is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team. Stable company with growth opportunities. Apply today!
- Utilizes computerized accounting software programs (CMS, Excel, Word) to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Generates accounting statements and reports.
- Researches cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Prepares daily bank deposit.
- Researches and applies unallocated cash.
- Organizes and maintains retention files for required period of time.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, college level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years hands-on Accounting experience.
- Basic computer skills and word processing.
- Good mathematical background
- Some experience with spreadsheets and automated accounting systems
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation