Back to Results
Data Entry Clerk
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
A great company in Oklahoma City is looking for an Data Entry Clerk to help through their busy season. Don't miss a great opportunity, Apply Now!
- To effectively and accurately audit the contents of the envelopes (cash, checks, and pledge cards) to ensure accuracy with the campaign reports.
- To effectively and accurately reconcile the contents of the campaign reports to various spreadsheets. This position will also be responsible for creating bank deposits.
- This position may also be required to import various spreadsheets into the software packages.
- During occasional down time, this position may be required to perform various administrative duties. Those duties include, but are not limited to, answering the phones at the front desk, creating file folders, creating labels, stuffing envelopes or filing.
- Responsible for assisting in other job duties as assigned.
- It is imperative that this position maintains confidentiality with records and other information that may be accessible.
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of 2 years cash handling experience
- Prefer experience in accounting field
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have excellent keyboarding skills and 10-key by touch
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Why Choose Addison Group?
Addison Group is a leading provider of professional staffing and search services. Bringing the best to the best, Addison combines a national network and localized service for broad reach with a personal touch. Specialized practices deliver the right candidate at the right time in Administration, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Addison has received Inavero’s Best of Staffing award for both Client and Candidate service for the past six years.