Back to Results
Director of Financial Analysis
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
A local community advocate is in need of a degreed Financial Analyst. If you have 3-5 years accounting experience and are interested in working for a great organization APPLY TODAY!!
- Responsible for monthly analysis and review of internal financial statements.
- Serve as a back up to Vice-President of Finance for review of Finance department transactional documentation.
- Responsible for timely recordkeeping of time and effort documents for the organization.
- Responsible for certain aspects of donor contributions and designations.
- Responsible for analysis and reporting of donor designations including computation of allocable dollars.
- Supervise the seasonal campaign auditors/processors.
- Produce accurate and timely donor acknowledgement letters according to policy and procedures from the Andar system.
- Accurately update and maintain spreadsheets, printing envelopes and letters for mailing.
- Assigned duties include the processing of accounts receivable, accounts payable, grant processing, tax reports, cash receipts, bank reconciliations, collections, campaign processing, credit card processing, maintenance of various records and files, various thank you letters, and/or any other assigned accounting duties.
- Assist in other areas as assigned.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and resolve outstanding items timely.
- Finance or Accounting Degree required
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office