Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Our client is looking for a Leasing Administrator to join their team. Company is stable and offers great work environment. If you are looking for a new opportunity, apply now!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs day to day contract administration of assigned contracts.
- Assists in drafting and editing lease agreements, ensures all contracts are complete and comply with company guidelines; identifies issues and suggests alternatives that lead to the best solution.
- Approves or rejects customer applications for credit within specified limits, and refers loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
- Provides approval of all leasing orders, and amendments to or extensions of contracts.
- Communicates fulfillment issues or back log concerns to management.
- Follows up with appropriate Sales Team member to acquire missing paperwork if necessary.
- Renders and invoices property taxes.
- Approves and processes return order requests.
- Reviews and manages sales order system.
- Interprets, summarizes, and inputs new contract data into company database; ensures database contains accurate, up-to-date information; summarizes and creates reports associated with lease transactions.
- Coordinates leases, manages all lease assets and provides continual review to ensure that all terms and conditions of the lease are met; determines appropriate disposition of assets at expiration of the lease.
- Offers and provides pay offs and buy outs to customers and sales staff when appropriate.
- Makes recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Prepares and submits fully compliant UCC filings.
- Coordinates with sales, accounting, and other departments to provide various information regarding lease transactions.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as contracts and financial reports. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence and fill out all paperwork associated with job.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Must be personable, highly organized, and capable of effective, efficient multi-tasking.
- Strong work ethic and emphasis on attention to detail.
- Computer skills and ability to use company’s software systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1-2 years related work experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
How to Apply
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero’s 2015 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com