Back to Results
Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Do you enjoy audit but not the hours/life style of public accounting? Our client is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team. This position offers competitive compensation, benefits AND work/life balance. This position also offers high visibility within the organization and excellent opportunities for advancement beyond audit. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Title: Senior Internal Auditor
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Senior Internal Auditor is responsible for planning and performing financial, operational, IT, and compliance audits.
- Must participate in planning meetings with internal management and the external audit firm to identify areas of concern and emerging trends and to determine scope of reviews/audits.
- Evaluate and examine accounting policies and procedures/systems in place at the corporate office and business unit sites.
- Understand risks and controls in relation to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) financial reporting processes, business operations or other areas requiring audit assistance. Internal Audit Manager must design and develop controls/processes which mitigate risks and/or remediate gaps identified.
- Examine, analyze and interpret accounting records to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with GAAP, laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4 or more years of progressive public accounting/audit experience· CPA and/or CIA
- Working knowledge of current US GAAP and GAAS
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation