Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Our client, a family owned business who has been in business for over 35 years is seeking a Staff Accountant to join their team. Must have good tenure and general ledger experience to be considered. Hours are 7 am to 4 pm. If you are looking for a great new opportunity with a stable company, apply now.
- Prepare and record journal entries.
- Explain Income Statement and Balance Sheet variances.
- Prepare, maintain, and understand balance sheet and income statement reconciliations.
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis as requested by management.
- Answers accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Prepare audit schedules, and assist the auditors in their inquiries.
- Assist in special projects and reports as needed within the general scope of this role.
- Collaborate with various departments within the organization.
- Maintain strict confidentiality required of company financial data.
- Strong knowledge of large ERP systems (Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP, Great Plains etc.)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Staff Accountant must possess excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management.
- 5 years’ accounting experience
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation