The tax accountant is responsible for preparing federal and state tax returns of individuals and businesses. The tax accountant also prepares sales, payroll and excise tax filings.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares basic personal tax returns
- Prepares basic corporate, partnership and S-corp returns
- Prepares basic amended returns, personal tax projections, property tax refunds, employee benefit plan returns, carryback returns and payroll tax returns
- Utilizes and develops a basic understanding of various tax programs and tax software
- Works with confidential client matters
- Financial Management.
- Communications Proficiency.
- 3+ years of tax accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting preferred, or a tax concentration within an accounting program
- Must be detail oriented
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation