Back to Results
Location: Philadelphia Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity with a reputable company that has a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Staff Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Process and maintain oversight of all vendor payments, including resolving vendor inquiries, payment timing and recording of payments
- Reconcile employees’ corporate credit card statements and expense reports
- Reconcile other balance sheet accounts during month close such as prepaid assets, fixed assets, and other assets
- Prepare and submit monthly journal entries
- Perform other general month-end close procedures as designated and ensure financials are in accordance with GAAP
- Assists with preparing for monthly bank and investment reconciliations, financial statements, etc.
- Assists with yearly audit schedules, 1099s, budgeting and general leader accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to work well under pressure and within short deadlines