Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Contract
HireStrategy is recruiting for a well-networked International Recruiter for a 3-6 month contract assignment starting immediately. Our client, a nonprofit, is looking for a Full Life Cycle Recruiter with international full-cycle recruitment experience.
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting efforts for candidates internally, as well as, externally (heavy international projects)
- Manage the global full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing, hiring and offers for full-time permanent positions, internships and contract workers.
- Conduct reference checks and background checks
- Track recruitment efforts and document pipeline of candidates within ATS
- At least 5 years fast paced, solid recruiting experience, international recruiting a plus
- Active in a strong network of industry related groups
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with candidates/clients at all levels
- Strong leadership capability that influences teamwork, collaboration and partnership