Back to Results
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HireStrategy is looking for a Senior Billing Coordinator for their client! Working for a large international professional services firm, this person will be part of the billing team.
- Manage all aspects of a specific large client portfolio to include billing, fee arrangement knowledge, electronic submission compliance, rate analysis, ad hoc reporting, accrual reporting and monthly status reporting to billing manager and management.
- Responsible for assisting other assigned attorneys with all aspects of client billing, preparation and editing of client bills, researches attorney and client inquires, prepares reports with respect to billing.
- Prepares the monthly proforma and billing report package distribution.
- Reviews all bills for accuracy and compliance with client billing requirements, posts and mails all final invoices.
- Assist billing partners with client requests including budgets, special reporting and various client reports.
- Ability to understand, communicate, and explain complex billing arrangements with/to senior attorneys and management.
- Perform research and responds to inquiries from billing partners, clients, Client Accounts
- Manager and others, as requested.
- Proactively develop and enhance business relationships with internal and external clients.
- Develop and maintain full working knowledge of billing functions, reports and inquiries.
Assist with special projects on various issues as needed and other duties as assigned.
- A four-year college degree is preferred, with a minimum of three years’ experience in a finance, accounting or billing role.
- Must have strong technology skills, including MS Office Suite and an ability to leverage technology in work processes. Utilize accounting tools for tracking client specifics and for reporting.