Back to Results
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HireStrategy is looking for a Staff Accountant for their client in Reston, VA!
- Complete month-end close requirements and process journal entries
- Timely preparation and publication of consolidated monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements with variance analysis to management and financial institutions
- Monthly, quarterly and annual account and bank reconciliations
- Maintain fixed asset and depreciation schedules
- Maintain customer owned tooling schedules
- Inventory analysis
- Year-end audit preparation
- Back up other accounting functions (A/R & A/P)
- Other special projects and ad-hoc reporting as assigned by Controller.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Accounting
- Must be self-directed, motivated and demonstrate exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly in all interactions
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, along with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast- paced work environment with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work with maximum accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail.
- Technologically savvy and computer literate, with extensive knowledge of Accounting software, and all MS Office programs.
- Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done before it becomes a necessity.