Back to Results
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
As the Tax Accountant you will be required to assist on large projects, so strong technical skills are vital to this role. Tax Accountant will be responsible for the compliance function working as a team including preparation and technical review of federal and state income and franchise tax returns, extension requests, estimated tax payments, and supporting work papers.
- Your role will include preparation and review of tax calculations
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Identify and assist with implementation of tax planning and tax savings strategies
- BS in Accounting required
- CPA or eligibility to sit for CPA required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend
- Consolidated C-Corp, multi-state experience
- Possess effective writing and communication skills
- Experience with tax technology a plus
- Ability to grow strong client relationships