Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity to join a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an Accounting Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and working closely with various departments to ensure that revenues and receivables are reconciled accurately
- Perform general accounts analysis and reconciliations, including bank statements, fixed assets, employer’s benefit costs, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Associates degree highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Intermediate in Excel
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation