Back to Results
Senior IT Auditor
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Senior IT Auditor to join their team. For immediate and confidential consideration send your resume to Brandon.Lyons@addisongroup.com.
Senior IT Auditor
This role is an opportunity to join a growing company and an expanding audit team that has great partnerships with the business, an aggressive and interesting audit plan, and cross-functional audit opportunities (between finance, operations and IT).
- Conduct integrated, risk-based audits to evaluate the design and effectiveness of controls supporting the company’s business processes and information systems.
- Lead and execute all aspects of the audit process, including planning, risk assessment, controls identification, client coordination, fieldwork, data analysis, workpaper documentation, reporting, and remediation validation.
- Support evaluation of compliance requirements for various business units.
- Perform data analysis and apply general statistical concepts against data sets
- Understand business and IT processes to identify risks and evaluate internal controls.
- Document a thorough understanding of business processes, including the role of technology in supporting the process.
- Evaluate root cause factors, extent of risk, and mitigating/compensation controls for audit testing exceptions.
- Ensure audit testing work papers are documented in a consistent and high quality manner while executing project tasks in adherence to established timelines.
- Build and develop Internal Audit’s brand within the company through meaningful relationship building.
- Coordinate audit activities with management, co-source providers and external auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Auditing, Business Management or Information Technology.
- 3+ years of relevant audit and risk management experience.
- Knowledge of auditing principles and practices, and the analysis and reporting of audit information.
- CPA, CIA, CFE, or CISA certification preferred. Big Four audit experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, ACL, SQL, VBA
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation