Back to Results
Active Directory Specialist - Security
Location: Houston Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
- Active Directory operational experience required.
- Large GPO experience with multiple forests.
- 25-30K users so they need someone from a large environment who can challenge add/change/remove requests.
- Budget is only approved through the end of the year and this position is to support operations while his team works on projects.
- Able to create and manage gpo's.
- Create users/groups/OU's/DNS records.
- Troubleshoot account lockouts.
- Troubleshoot dns.
- Understands LDAP and syntax.
- Understands types of groups and can navigate nested groups.
- Understands how email accounts are created and managed.
- Knows how to securely manage user accounts.
- Experience with 3rd party tools like Hyena.
- Experience with shares and NTFS permissions.
- Understands inheritance.
- Experienced with RDP.