Our client, one of the largest private equity firms in the world is seeking an Accounting Assistant with 1-3 years of accounting experience to join their team.
- The Accounting Assistant initiates, monitors and tracks cash wires related to deal fundings and invoices requested by teams.
- The Accounting Assistant also maintains books and records for entities that file annual tax returns. These books and records will be updated monthly/quarterly along with related stock ledgers and supplemental documentation.
- The Accounting Assistant assists with various investor requests an coordinates activities
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., disbursements, expense vouchers, receipts, accounts payable).
- Wire Transfers and posting, review of all wire transfer documentation, maintenance of wire logs
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconciles records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies.
- Investigates questionable data.
- 1 -3 years of experience in operational accounting
- 2 years of bookkeeping or A/P experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel