Back to Results
Associate - Real Estate
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Do you want to make an impact? This role will be working for a growing Real Estate Investment firm in the DC area.
- Lead and perform extensive financial modeling, including scenario and sensitivity analysis, development of sources and uses, discounted cash flows, promoted and carried interests
- Conduct due diligence, prepare underwriting models and assist in identifying and mitigating potential risks to the investment
- Prepare Comprehensive Investment Packages for the Investment Committee including, but not limited to, a detailed investment memo, rent comparisons and sale comparisons
- Present Investment Opportunities to Investment Committee
- Work directly with capital markets team to prepare lender packages for new acquistions
- 1-2 years of experience
- Strong understanding of real estate investment principles, a working understanding of real estate pro-formas and valuation methods, and strong Excel modeling skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and sales skills