Back to Results
Billing Specialist w/ Costpoint
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Our client is seeking a Billing Specialist with CostPoint in the Washington, DC metro area.
- Billing Cost Plus (CPFF, CPAF, CPIF), Time & Material (T&M), and Firm Fixed Price (FFP) contracts monthly
- The Billing Specialist will prepare accurate and timely monthly invoices in accordance with contract terms in Deltek Costpoint accounting system
- Responsible for collecting payments for invoices, and identifying unbilled costs.
- The Billing Specialist will maintain billing folders and contract documents for assigned projects
- The Billing Specialist will follow all Billing Policies & Procedures to ensure successful internal and/or external audits
- The Billing Specialist will contact customers for payment inquiries/updates as needed.
- Three to four (3-4) years of relevant experience in Government Contract Billing using Deltek Costpoint (with Billing Module)
- Considerable knowledge of accounting practices including US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Billing experience with Cost Plus, T&M and Fixed Price type of contracts
- Experience in preparation of rate adjustment invoices.
- Experience in preparation of closeout invoices and project closeout packages
- Knowledge of WAWF, Myinvoices, and other e-submission of invoices
- Perform special projects in support of Billing function as assigned.
- Must have proficiency in MS Office Excel and Word
- Perform other related duties as assigned