Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client, a growth Software organization the DC area is looking for a Strategic-focused Controller to join their expanding business.
- Lead preparation of month/quarterly/yearly financial close packages
- Oversee entire Accounting function to included personnel responsible for general accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll
- Own the Financial Statement Preparation process to ensure adherence to GAAP as well as accuracy to company's financial position
- Oversight of appropriate corporate tax filings throughout the year
- Change Management and Process Engineer more scalable processes within the Accounting organization.
- Assure compliance to all current and upcoming technical accounting requirements
- Work closely with CFO and Finance organization to best strategically align company's financial growth and goals.
- Manage and conduct project based reporting and analysis as requested by CFO, Executive team and investors.
- 7+years of experience in a Supervisory role within a progressive accounting organization
- Experience within a rapid growth organization; ideally a software or technology focused business.
- Experience with a Venture or Private equity backed business
- Public Accounting or strong Technical Accounting focused experience
- Finite examples of Business Process Engineering, Change Management and Best Practice Management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
- Management of a team of 5+