Back to Results
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
A well-established company located in DC is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their group.
- The Financial Analyst is responsible for developing, interpreting and implementing financial concepts for corporate financial planning and management and for making recommendations to senior management.
- The Financial Analyst gathers financial data and presents financial analysis and reporting as necessary (monthly and quarterly).
- Performs research and prepares recommendations for senior management.
- The Financial Analyst analyzes and identifies business trends by performing analyses regarding product cycles, customer buying habits, cost cutting programs, spending projections, headcount trends, and operating expense management.
- Represent Finance on key cross-functional corporate teams working to resolve operational issues.
- Assists functional teams in creating the annual budget and long term plan.
- The Financial Analyst assists in creating forecast and profitability reviews as necessary.
- Degree in Business or Finance, MBA preferred
- 5 or more years of budgeting and Finance exp.