Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
A growing our Operational Risk team is seeking an Operational Risk Analyst to join their group. He/She will be responsible for implementing the Operational Risk framework, methodology, and requirement for the business. This individual will be interfacing across business units to ensure decrease business risk and optimize business continuity.…
- Coordinate the execution of program elements as required, e.g. Risk and Control Self-Assessment, Risk Register, Key Risk Indicators, Scenario Analysis, etc.
- Assist the development of common procedures and processes for the US to drive consistent application of the Operational Risk Framework across business lines/legal entities.
- Collaborate with peers to drive better execution of Risk Framework methodology and risk issue resolution
- Maintain governance committee routines and reporting requirements
- Support engagements with the local regulators and auditors
- Help develop, coordinate and provide Risk framework related training
- Special projects as determined by the VP
- Ideally 4-8 years relevant work experience in Operational and/or Enterprise Risk Management.
- Individuals working in consultancy, risk advisory and/or previous experience in financial services is desirable
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills required
- Proven track record of execution and delivery
- Knowledge of risk management, regulatory issues, or process improvement methodologies a plus
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills