Seeking a Senior Accountant who is responsible for General Ledger activities including but not limited to, accounting transactions, preparing account reconciliations, assisting in/overseeing month end close activities and providing financial reporting support.
- Maintain general ledger functions for all legal entities
- Leading monthly, quarterly, and annual GL close process
- Create journal entries and monthly reconciliations
- Develop financial statements and reports
- Capture and record policies and procedures for area of responsibility
- When needed, assist in the monthly close for newly acquired companies and oversee the transition to firm corporate accounting standards
- Preform ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- CPA REQUIRED.
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP required.
- 5+ years’ experience including corporate accounting with a public company. Including supervisory responsibilities.
- Experienced with accounting concepts related to the software industry, international accounting and mergers and acquisitions is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information and a sense of strong business ethics