Back to Results
Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Working for a very well established Financial Services firm in DC, this person will work as the financial/accounting expert during system implementations.
- This person will be responsible for monitoring, tracking and implementation of new systems
- Also responsible with testing and validating accounting results for the accounting system implementations.
- Experience with advanced accounting concepts which can be applied to the project.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent mandatory
- CPA required
- 8+ years of related experience in the field
- Proven ability to understand and apply advanced accounting concepts
- Established experience testing and validating accounting findings for accounting system implementations
- Known experience designing, implementing and validating accounting variations or alterations to accounting system
- Expertise in Excel required
- Demonstrated aptitude to understand and execute GAAP and SEC financial disclosure conditions
- Public accounting and/or accounting operations experience essential
- Process improvement/automation preferred
- Comfortable working with great quantities of data