Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client, a growing organization in the Washington, DC region is in need of a Staff Accountant with a background in public accounting.
- Assist in month end close activities
- Bank reconciliation
- Fixed asset creation & disposals
- Monthly depreciation expense
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Inter-company transactions
- Assist with audit requests
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA preferred.
- 2-4 years in accounting or auditing; public accounting experience preferred.
- International accounting experience a plus.
- Team player with a positive attitude towards contributing and learning.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Self-starter, quick learner, and ability to multi-task on a regular basis.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and deadline driven.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of ownership on issues and following through to completion.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.